For many people, stress and anxiety levels have increased since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak. Check out this great list of resources complied by the National Library of Medicine about healthy ways to cope with stress and anxiety.
Here’s a good place to start:
CDC COVID-19: Care for Yourself: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides information on caring for yourself, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CDC COVID-19: Coping With Stress: CDC provides information on how to cope with stress, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get immediate help in a crisis
- 1-800-985-5990 (press 2 for Spanish)
- text TalkWithUs for English or Hablanos for Spanish to 66746.
- Spanish speakers from Puerto Rico can text Hablanos to 1-787-339-2663.
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for English,
- 1-888-628-9454 for Spanish
- Lifeline Crisis Chat
- text LOVEIS to 22522
- 1-800-4AChild (1-800-422-4453)
- text 1-800-422-4453
- 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Online Chat
- 1-800-677-1116 TTY Instructions
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Chat
- text: 8388255