Saturday, October 14, 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
Join us for a fantastic fall festival on the Library Lawn!
- Used Book Sale – Name your own price! Find books for all ages in a huge assortment of genres. Books are generously supplied by the Friends of the Library. All proceeds from the sale of books go toward supporting the library, which supports the community!
- Craft Fair – Featuring amazing handmade goodies from BHML’s fiber arts group, Stitch Craft!
- Plot Twist Pretzels – Grab a literary-themed soft pretzel to satisfy your bookish appetite.
- Veggies to Table – Find beautiful bouquets that support a mission to feed Mainers in need!
- Footbridge Brewery – Spend $10 at the booksale and get a free 4 oz. pour of your favorite brew at Footbridge Brewery!
- Boothbay Region Amateur Radio Station – Join members of the N1MHC Ham radio team to learn about the fascinating world of amateur radio and send a message to a friend anywhere in the world!
Plus, we’ll have lawn games and raffles throughout the day! Our generous sponsors are Friends of the Library Used Book Store & Footbridge Brewery.