Students & Parents:
Wednesday, September 23, 6:00 PM
Small Businesses & Investors:
Thursday, September 24, 6:00 PM
Join BHML and the Boothbay Region Chamber of Commerce for two free financial programs facilitated by Financial Advisor, Marta Haydym. Registration is required, you can register at any time.
Thank you all who have responded to our annual appeal so far; you’re moving us towards the goal! BHML is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and is powered by readers and library lovers like you. You make the Boothbay Region’s public library possible!
Curbside Pickup Service
BHML will offer curbside pickup service through out the summer!
MAINE DIGITAL LIBRARY
E-books and audiobooks, music, learn a language, search the Wall St. Journal, and more courtesy of your library card.
CLOUDLIBRARY & HOOPLA
Note: if you have an old library card (3 or 4 digits) you must include “bbh” in front of your card number to log in/register.
EBOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
No Library Card Required
Our free subscription to the Tumble Books cataloged has ended!
Did you like these programs? Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECAUSE OF THE TIMES
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)»
- Maine CDC»
- Maine Department of Education – COVID-19»
- Tax Day Extended to July 15, 2020 (Links to IRS) »
- Governor Mills opens all inland waters for fishing, waives requirement for recreational license through April 30 (Links to News Center Maine) »
- Maine extends expiring car registrations because of coronavirus (Links to Portland Press Herald) »»
- AOS98 Schools »
- Boothbay Region Community Resources Council »
- Boothbay Region Historical Society »
- Boothbay Register »
- Town of Boothbay »
- Town of Boothbay Harbor »
- Town of Edgecomb »
- Tri-County Literacy »
- 211maine.org »