Curbside Pickup Service Pilot
Patrons, friends, and folks! We’re planning to launch Curbside Pickup Service for Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library owned materials beginning June 2.
April is National Poetry Month. Since the record of the Epic of Gilgamesh (~1800 BC), humans have used poetry to communicate, cope with, and create our life stories. BHML invites the entire community, young and older(!) to honor the art, the craft, and the power of poetry.
The Secret Life of Handwashing
Follow the link or click the image to learn from the experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about hand washing and hand sanitizer.
MAINE DIGITAL LIBRARY
E-books and audiobooks, music, learn a language, search the Wall St. Journal, and more courtesy of your library card.
CLOUDLIBRARY & HOOPLA
Note: if you have an old library card (3 or 4 digits) you must include “bbh” in front of your card number to log in/register.
EBOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
No Library Card Required
Romance Novels (ebooks)
BECAUSE OF THE TIMES
- Tax Day Extended to July 15, 2020 (Links to IRS) »
- Governor Mills opens all inland waters for fishing, waives requirement for recreational license through April 30 (Links to News Center Maine) »
- Maine extends expiring car registrations because of coronavirus (Links to Portland Press Herald) »
- AOS98 Schools »
- Boothbay Region Community Resources Council »
- Boothbay Region Historical Society »
- Boothbay Register »
- Town of Boothbay »
- Town of Boothbay Harbor »
- Town of Edgecomb »
- Tri-County Literacy »
- 211maine.org »